Locum Critical Care Jobs in LA
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- Lodging for full/part time.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- BC IM/CC OR BE for fall '17.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- 12hr Shifts.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Usually less than 15 patients/ day.
- CME support.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- Full Time: 12-14 shifts/month minimum.
- Comfortable in Micu.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- Part Time: 1wk/month minimum.
- Malpractice w/ Tail.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
This perm job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Aug 10.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Los Angeles
Flag of Los Angeles
U.S. News ranked Los Angeles' University of California #24 in the 2013 Edition of Best Colleges in National Universities. University of California offers several Graduate schools and programs including: Anderson School of Management, Graduate School of Education and Information Studies, Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science, School of Law, David Geffen School of Medicine, School of Public Affairs, School of Nursing, and School of Public Health.