Locum Critical Care Jobs in LA
Tuesday · June 27, 2017
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles : Full time or Part time Intensivist for Popular area in Los Angeles
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12hr Shifts.
- BC IM/CC OR BE for fall '17.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Part Time: 1wk/month minimum.
- Lodging for full/part time.
- Malpractice w/ Tail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Usually less than 15 patients/ day.
- Our Healthcare Professionals and Clients will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Full Time: 12-14 shifts/month minimum.
- CME support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Healthcare is a Nationwide Healthcare Staffing company focused on offering the best, most rewarding assignments while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Try us and experience the difference.
- Comfortable in Micu.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by KPG Healthcare.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Los Angeles
Flag of Los Angeles
U.S. News ranked Los Angeles' University of California #24 in the 2013 Edition of Best Colleges in National Universities. University of California offers several Graduate schools and programs including: Anderson School of Management, Graduate School of Education and Information Studies, Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science, School of Law, David Geffen School of Medicine, School of Public Affairs, School of Nursing, and School of Public Health.