Locum Critical Care Jobs in LA
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
- This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent intensivist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comfortable in Micu.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 12hr Shifts.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- Full Time: 12-14 shifts/month minimum.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- CME support.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Malpractice w/ Tail.
- Lodging for full/part time.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- Usually less than 15 patients/ day.
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- Part Time: 1wk/month minimum.
- BC IM/CC OR BE for fall '17.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
This perm job from KPG Healthcare was last open on Aug 10.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Los Angeles
Flag of Los Angeles
Los Angeles has so many things to see and do. If you want to experience Hollywood you can visit the Hollywood sign, check out the Hollywood Walk of Fame or visit Universal Studios. If you want a day of sun you can visit any of Los Angeles 10 beautiful beaches like Venice Beach, El Matador Beach or Malibu Lagoon.