Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in LA
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen pediatrics job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified.
- LAX nearest airposrt.
- No procedures.
- Support staff includes: Rn, MA, Lab Tech, X-Ray Tech.
- 100% Pediatric.
- Inpatient facility looking for day shift 7on/7off coverage (will need 2-3 physicians to cover).
- EMR is Cerner.
- Daily census is 15.
- The facility also has an open weeknight.
- Credentialing takes 60-80 days.
- 20 Bed unit.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Feb 26.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Los Angeles
Flag of Los Angeles
U.S. News ranked Los Angeles' University of California #24 in the 2013 Edition of Best Colleges in National Universities. University of California offers several Graduate schools and programs including: Anderson School of Management, Graduate School of Education and Information Studies, Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science, School of Law, David Geffen School of Medicine, School of Public Affairs, School of Nursing, and School of Public Health.