Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rimmed with miles of beaches, with the Pacific Ocean as a backdrop, Los Angeles is one of the most exciting cities in the United States Well known as an entertainment mecca, the city and its environs are also a hub for industry, and its diverse population takes full advantage of its weather and topography.
- 401k (with match).
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- As an IPC hospitalist, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive compensation and benefits package.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- Competitive base salary.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- Plus the satisfaction of being part of a company that continues to be a true pioneer in hospital medicine.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Feb 18.