Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package - physicians earn an average of $250,erience.
- Join private group affiliated with a large network recognized as an innovative leader in healthcare delivery networks in California for more than 30 years.
- People of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. It's a place that takes pride in it's diversity and recognizes that each individual contributes to making the City a stronger, more vibrant community.
- Hospitalists Needed in California - One Hour from Los Angeles.
- Since its formation in 1982, the group has earned the reputation of being at the forefront in providing residents of the Antelope Valley with the highest quality health care possible.
- Manageable patient census of 10-15 per day.
- Work from a highly regarded, 400+ bed facility with excellent medical staff back up.
- Flexible scheduling options available to choose from - nights are optional.
- Located just an hour north of Los Angeles, with clean air, attainable housing, wide open spaces, and a close-knit community, make the Antelope Valley the ideal place for families.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 7.