Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package - physicians earn an average of $250,erience.
- Flexible scheduling options available to choose from - nights are optional.
- People of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. It's a place that takes pride in it's diversity and recognizes that each individual contributes to making the City a stronger, more vibrant community.
- Manageable patient census of 10-15 per day.
- Since its formation in 1982, the group has earned the reputation of being at the forefront in providing residents of the Antelope Valley with the highest quality health care possible.
- Located just an hour north of Los Angeles, with clean air, attainable housing, wide open spaces, and a close-knit community, make the Antelope Valley the ideal place for families.
- Hospitalists Needed in California - One Hour from Los Angeles.
- Work from a highly regarded, 400+ bed facility with excellent medical staff back up.
- Join private group affiliated with a large network recognized as an innovative leader in healthcare delivery networks in California for more than 30 years.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 7.