Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Additionally, the average patient volume is between 24 to 30 patients per day with 7-10 admits between 2 doctors.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- ICU rounding.
- Some procedures required.
- CA licensed.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Facility in Los Angeles, California needs a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with coverage until a permanent provider is found.
- Licensing assistance.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Abim or Abfm with procedure experience.
- 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- This opportunity is for 14 shifts per month, though the facility will consider part-time candidates.
- 2016 -- ongoing shifts.
- Day and night shifts are available with no night. The preferred candidate is board certified in internal medicine or family practice with experience in procedures.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 7.