Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- StartDate: 04/17/2016Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- 3 month need starting in March.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- In this playground of palm trees and year-round sunshine, wedged between snow-capped mountains and sun-kissed beaches, Los Angeles beckons with its laid-back attitude, high-energy fun and urban adventures.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- This bustling city is a great place to indulge in the California lifestyle, catch soft ocean breezes, explore miles of beautiful sandy beaches, shop to your heart's content and enjoy all that this West Coast metropolis has to offer.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine Hospitalist need in Southern California.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on May 18.