Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Lodging for full/part time.
- CME support.
- BC IM/CC OR BE for fall '17.
- Usually less than 15 patients/ day.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Malpractice w/ Tail.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- Full Time: 12-14 shifts/month minimum.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- Comfortable in Micu.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- 12hr Shifts.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- Part Time: 1wk/month minimum.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 10.