Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Tuesday · November 28, 2023
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- Full Time: 12-14 shifts/month minimum.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- Malpractice w/ Tail.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Usually less than 15 patients/ day.
- BC IM/CC OR BE for fall '17.
- 12hr Shifts.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- CME support.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- Lodging for full/part time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Part Time: 1wk/month minimum.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- Comfortable in Micu.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Aug 10.