Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If it's sights and landmarks that you are craving, head down to Hollywood and experience the Hollywood Sign, as well as the famous stars on Hollywood Blvd.
- From the incredible Getty Museum which is filled with History to contemporary museums like The Broad or Museum of Ice-cream.
- 6-10 admits on nights.
- One of the most amazing aspects of Los Angeles is the diversity of people that live here.
- Code blues.
- And we can't forget about Lacma, which has art from all over the world.
- With over 50 cities to choose from, you'll see that there really is the perfect place for you.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- BC or BE IM or FM.
- Here you'll casually run into movie stars or popular celebrities.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage.
- Flexible, ongoing schedule for 7 on / 7 off or Per Diem.
- Baseball isn't really your thing?
- LA is also the home of the fabulous 90210, Beverly Hills.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Or head over to Dodger Stadium and experience a baseball game.
- Benefits Stipend depending on hours.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Just head over to the South Bay, visit Manhattan or Redondo Beach, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
- No procedures.
- 16-20 pt encounters per day.
- From going to Studio Tours at Universal Studios to having dinner at Long Beach's Queen Mary.
- If you want to experience real Mexican Culture, head over to East LA, where you can find a million, whole-in-the-wall places, where the next one is better than the last.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Los Angeles County is rated as one of the most popular places to live in the United States.
- Los Angeles County is filled with daily activities and you won't believe how family friendly everything really is.
- Full array of specialists.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- We have many beautiful cities like Santa Monica, who has a pier and offers one of the most exciting shopping centers in the Third Street Promenade.
- We also have endless art studios and museums that everyone can have options to choose from.
- Open ICU with Intensivists.
- No worries, LA is home to many sports teams like the Lakers, Clippers, Chargers, Rams, Kings and LA Galaxy.
- Shifts are 12 hours with an evening shift (6p-12a or 2a).
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Now, for all my seafood lovers, we have some fabulous places to visit and get some incredible, freshly caught seafood.
- Experience different cultures by visiting places like Korea Town near Downtown LA, or head over to Glendale, where you can experience the most amazing Armenian cuisine.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by KPG Healthcare.