Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 14 shifts per month, 12 hours per shift - 1 FTE.
- At least one year of experience in hospital or managed care environment.
- Ranked Top 100 for Influential and.1 in Innovation for Healthcare Companies.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less tha n two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Will cover both Beverly Hospital and White Memorial Hospital.
- Residency training in Internal/Family Medicine.
- 12-18 PPD.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician to join our team in the Los Angeles area.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- About Us.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Unrestricted CA Medical License.
- As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group's teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1 million patients.
- Team-based environment with both clinical and administrative support.
- A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners .