Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- About Us.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- BC/BE in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Avg Daily Patient Census - 12-18 PPD.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approxima tely 760,000 patients.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Nocturnal Hospitalist to join our team in Los Angeles.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you l ess than two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- 12 hour shifts/14 shifts a month/1 FTE.
- California Hospital Medical Center.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Healthcare Partners .