Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Fellowship Trained in Critical Care Medicine.
- Full Time.
- Excellent Support Staff - Most Specialty Back ups, Adv.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Hourly Pay Rate - Dependent on Schedule/ Availability.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- 12-14 Shifts/ Month.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- 7am - 7pm.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Certified in Critical Care, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Seeing less than 18 patients per day.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- All Adult Patients.
- No Trauma.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Part Time.
- Per Diem, 5 shifts/ month.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on May 17.