Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Tuesday · May 18, 2021
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Fellowship Trained in Critical Care Medicine.
- Seeing less than 18 patients per day.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 7am - 7pm.
- Hourly Pay Rate - Dependent on Schedule/ Availability.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Excellent Support Staff - Most Specialty Back ups, Adv.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- All Adult Patients.
- No Trauma.
- Per Diem, 5 shifts/ month.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Part Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Board Certified in Critical Care, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Full Time.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- 12-14 Shifts/ Month.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on May 17.