Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7am - 7pm.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- No Trauma.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Per Diem, 5 shifts/ month.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Board Certified in Critical Care, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Full Time.
- Seeing less than 18 patients per day.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Fellowship Trained in Critical Care Medicine.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Excellent Support Staff - Most Specialty Back ups, Adv.
- Part Time.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- All Adult Patients.
- Hourly Pay Rate - Dependent on Schedule/ Availability.
- 12 hour shifts.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- 12-14 Shifts/ Month.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on May 17.