Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Please note that final salary is per employer discretion and commensurate with experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Serving a very diverse population.
- AMI Network is on a mission to find a passionate and experienced Physician to join a fast-growing Medical Group / IPA as a Hospital Nocturnist within the San Fernando Valley.
- Responsibilities include working with an experienced team of Medical Directors and Nurse Case Managers to assist in the managed care and repatriation process for patients admitted into local Hospitals.
- Hundreds of contracted specialists guarantee an effective managed care process for its 500,000 members.
- Growth: Many of their Medical Directors started in a similar role and now lead entire regions and/or specialty programs.
- Why work for an IPA?
- A California Board Certified MD with a good working knowledge of Utilization Management strategies and Milliman Care Guidelines will prosper in this role.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Primary Care, Acute Care, or Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Culture: Owned and operated by experienced Physicians from all over the world.
- Network: Partnerships with most major Hospitals and Health Plans.
- Must be willing to work nights.
- CA MD License (Board Certified).
- Benefits: $1000 + five extra PTO days for CME, Tuition Reimbursement, Free Medical/Dental, 401k, & tons of PTO and Holidays to support a work/life balance.
- Schedule: 7:00pm - 7:00am (Flexible, 3x12's).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago