Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles Metro Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 5+ years in a leadership role over a large hospitalist program or equivalent.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist Medical Director to lead one of our largest employed hospitalist programs in Los Angeles.
- Advanced degree in management or fellowship training a plus.
- About Us.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- This high-profile position will include responsibility for over 14 full-time clinicians as well indirect management of an inpatient care management team and administrative staff.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles Metro Area, CA.
- Direct oversight of all employed and contracted hospitalist clinicians.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- FHM or Sfhm status.
- Track record of change management and driving outcomes.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License (or willing to obtain if out of state).
- 50% Administrative, 50% clinical.
- Reports to Regional Inpatient and High-risk Director.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- Strong clinical training including ongoing practice.
- The Medical Director will interact closely with both regional and hospital leadership to manage a highly evolved population health model that is at the forefront of care delivery, and has ownership for quality and operational metrics related to inpatient care at the hospital system.
- Strong interest in onboarding and developing new hospitalists and understanding of hospital operations are key attributes to success in this position.
- Must work collaboratively with clinical, operational, and case management leadership to achieve clearly defined metrics related to utilization, quality, and outcomes.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Application URL:.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
- As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,anding of managed care operations including IPAs, ACOs, full-risk contracting models or equivalent.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.