Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Monday · March 18, 2019
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles Metro Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Must work collaboratively with clinical, operational, and case management leadership to achieve clearly defined metrics related to utilization, quality, and outcomes.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
- Location: Los Angeles Metro Area, California.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist Medical Director to lead one of our largest employed hospitalist programs in Los Angeles.
- 5+ years in a leadership role over a large hospitalist program or equivalent.
- Strong clinical training including ongoing practice.
- Strong interest in onboarding and developing new hospitalists and understanding of hospital operations are key attributes to success in this position.
- Track record of change management and driving outcomes.
- The Medical Director will interact closely with both regional and hospital leadership to manage a highly evolved population health model that is at the forefront of care delivery, and has ownership for quality and operational metrics related to inpatient care at the hospital system.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- 50% Administrative, 50% clinical.
- Application URL:.
- FHM or Sfhm status.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles Metro Area, CA.
- Advanced degree in management or fellowship training a plus.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- This high-profile position will include responsibility for over 14 full-time clinicians as well indirect management of an inpatient care management team and administrative staff.
- Direct oversight of all employed and contracted hospitalist clinicians.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Reports to Regional Inpatient and High-risk Director.
- About Us.
- As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License (or willing to obtain if out of state).
- Understanding of managed care operations including IPAs, ACOs, full-risk contracting models or equivalent.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.