Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Support: Critical Care/ Pulmonary Specialists support in the ICU.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Night Schedule is optional, not required.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 230K-$260K Annual Salary (Based on Experience).
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- No Procedures.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- General Rounding, including SNF and ICU.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.