Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- General Rounding, including SNF and ICU.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- 230K-$260K Annual Salary (Based on Experience).
- Night Schedule is optional, not required.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Support: Critical Care/ Pulmonary Specialists support in the ICU.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- No Procedures.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.