Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- General Rounding, including SNF and ICU.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- 230K-$260K Annual Salary (Based on Experience).
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Support: Critical Care/ Pulmonary Specialists support in the ICU.
- Night Schedule is optional, not required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- No Procedures.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.