Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Los Angeles Metro Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- Understanding of managed care operations including IPAs, ACOs, full-risk contracting models or equivalent.
- Track record of change management and driving outcomes.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- FHM or Sfhm status.
- DaVita Medical Group's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- Direct oversight of all employed and contracted hospitalist clinicians.
- Must work collaboratively with clinical, operational, and case management leadership to achieve clearly defined metrics related to utilization, quality, and outcomes.
- Strong interest in onboarding and developing new hospitalists and understanding of hospital operations are key attributes to success in this position.
- If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you.
- The Medical Director will interact closely with both regional and hospital leadership to manage a highly evolved population health model that is at the forefront of care delivery, and has ownership for quality and operational metrics related to inpatient care at the hospital system.
- DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Hospitalist Medical Director to lead one of our largest employed hospitalist programs in Los Angeles.
- DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
- About Us.
- 5+ years in a leadership role over a large hospitalist program or equivalent.
- Reports to Regional Inpatient and High-risk Director.
- 50% Administrative, 50% clinical.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- As of June 30, 2016 DaVita Medical Group (formerly HealthCare Partners) provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- This high-profile position will include responsibility for over 14 full-time clinicians as well indirect management of an inpatient care management team and administrative staff.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License (or willing to obtain if out of state).
- Strong clinical training including ongoing practice.
- Advanced degree in management or fellowship training a plus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners