Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional metropolitan location.
- Great work/life balance.
- This high-acuity, 350-bed hospital in Nan Nuys, Los Angeles, has an average of about 14-15 admissions overnight plus some cross cover.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Nocturnists for our new Hospitalist program at Valley Presbyterian Hospital in Van Nuys, California.
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital specializes in maternal and child health, cardiac care, orthopedics and critical care services.
- Competitive compensation.
- Our Nocturnists typically work 12-hour shifts from 7p-7a.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Located in the Los Angeles Metro area, this is an ideal location for someone who wants to live in a great suburb in one of the largest cities in the United States TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and commitment to patient care.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 28.