Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Friday · March 5, 2021
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits: IF perm, includes full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, gas stipend, and PTO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Setting: Inpatient and Outpatient Setting.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Title: Hybrid Hospitalist.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday, 8-5pm, On.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- This facility is located just an hour from the Angeles National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Position Overview.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- A health center in LA County is looking to add a Hybrid Hospitalist to their team.
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Option of 3 local hospitals.
- Compensation: Negotiable.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099 / W2 Permanent.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum preferred.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Duties: Morning Rounding: 18-20PPD, Afternoon Clinic: 10-12PPD.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 22.