Hospitalist Jobs in Los Angeles
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The City of Angels
Photo: A typical day at the world famous Venice Beach in Los Angeles.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is located just minutes from the beach and has great weather year round.
- Position Overview.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Scheduling: Day shifts 7a-7p or Night shifts 6p-7a.
- Experience Required: 2 years minimum.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- An inpatient health center in South Los Angeles County is looking to add a Hospitalist to their team.
- Duties: 12-15 PPD, Ages seen 18+.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Compensation: $140 Hr.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine,.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Day Pay Rate and $150 Hr.
- Title: Hospitalist.
- Availability: Per Diem.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.